Attention PVWC Post Brook Customers
On 10/20/2022 there was a water main break near Schofield Rd and Post Brook Rd S in West Milford. Customer may have had poor pressure, discolored or no water while repairs were made. We are pleased to report repairs were completed around 2am.
The following measures are strongly encouraged at this time:
- Run your water faucets for 3-5 minutes to flush your service connection and interior plumbing with water from the service main.
- Empty and clean your automatic ice makers and water chillers.
- Drain and refill your hot water heater if the temperature is set below 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Service connections with a water softener/cartridge filters should be run through a regeneration cycle or other procedures recommended by the manufacturer.
- Water reservoirs in tall buildings should be drained and refilled. (as applicable)
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or comments, please call Customer Service at 973-340-4300.